A recipe? A new idea? A great article to read? Maybe you’re looking for articles or tech ideas – perhaps you’d like to read the opinions and views of a variety of writers. If you have a product that thinks deserves a good review please contact us and we will consider it. We try and keep our reviews impartial so please keep this in mind if requesting a review.
See the post that are published in The Beetle, read opinion and views, learn how to enhance your submission and plenty more.
EDITORIAL CONTENT SUBMISSIONS
The Beetle invite unsolicited freelance contributions. However, we have a no compromise possibility when it comes to the quality. Get a sense for the types of stories we cover (Everything). If you have a person, company, product, or any other story idea that you’d like to see in the pages of the magazine, please email an idea while we do not offer formal writers guidelines, please familiarize yourself with the magazine before you pitch a story for us to cover. If we’re interested in your idea, we will contact you.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to readers of The Beetle, have a tone that is appropriate for The Beetle, and be written by a person, not a PR department. We like articles that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around topics and trends that engage our readers—think op-ed rather than content marketing. We appreciate lively, polished writing that balances research or news with fun and memorable anecdotes or examples that help illustrate your point of view.
General : Which include all type of General news and information.
Business : Business news today and guidelines for new startups like finance, auto, real estate.
Computer-Internet : How to guide and news related to computer and internet updates .
Entertainment : It covers Art, Games, Design and entertainment topic.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF WE ACCEPT
Submissions are reviewed approximately once a week, and the process is selective. Due to high volumes, we’re often unable to respond to all submissions. If you don’t receive a response within one week of submitting, it’s safe to assume that your piece was not selected for publication.
STRUCTURE OF A GREAT POST
- An interesting, attention-grabbing headline that makes a strong, relevant premises.
- Create related subtopics of your content.
- An engaging, empathetic opening that builds momentum and anticipation for the main content of the post.
- A well-structured body full of strong points that give an interesting and distinctive take on the topic.
- A motivational closing that makes the reader want to take action.
- Don’t make essays. Stop lengthy paragraph and make paragraphs which contain only 3 to 4 lines in each.
- Images and video are better than traditional text to explain your information in an attractive manner. (Don’t use others copyright images)
YOUR POST IS LIKELY TO GET REJECTED, IF
- We do not have a taste for explicit content or links.
- Anything that looks similar to spam/advertisement (excessive linking etc.) will also not get published.
- We do not like copied content. If some part of your post is copied from another source, make sure it adheres to their terms and conditions/fair use.The source must be credited and linked.
- We hate grammatical mistakes, and poor spelling. Make sure to review, edit, and format your post before sending it to us.
GUST POST GUIDELINES
Before submitting the article and getting approved, please follow the guidelines:
“Article Content” should be 100% fresh and unique & Non-promotional. (If your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit.)
“Article Title” should be SEO optimized.
“Article Content” should contain at least 800 words (Eight hundred words). We do only accept an article with 800 to 2000 words.
We approve up to two authoritative external links within the article content like Wikipedia, Forbes etc.
Cool images related to the article is highly recommended. We accept only royalty free images with the proper image credit.
Once your article is published to our website, you can’t be able to re-publish to anywhere.