Search Engine Optimization is a very important job to get high ranking in search engines like Google, Safari and others. We provide a checklist for on-page SEO for new websites to follow them to get higher ranking.
If we want to get high ranking then we need to work according to the Google Algorithms. Following tools will help to satisfy the Google Algorithm factors. It will help your website to come on top and flourish your business.
- Google Tag Manager: It is a very useful to optimize code of the website. It will provide you the preview, How your website look in search results.
- Google Analytics: This tool provides analysis of traffic on your website. Use this tool to track your website visitors, and do improvements according to that.
- Google Search Console: It provides information about how your website is performing on the Google search engine.
- Word Press: Word Press is a must for your website. It provides plenty of customizable Google friendly themes and SEO friendly themes for your website. It helps to manage your website very effectively. You should get Yoast SEO from Word Press.
- Keywords: Using the keywords in the content of your website is a very important SEO strategy. You need to do proper research before using them. Tools like KWFinder and SEMRush helps you to do that.
- Using Keyword as Universal Resource Locator: Using the keywords as address of your landing page is a perfect SEO strategy to get higher ranks. Word Press helps to set your keyword as URL.
- Keyword in Title: It is compelling to use keyword in the title of your content. It can generate more traffic on your website.
- Keyword in Meta Data: Use keyword in the metadata (Meta Descriptions, Reviews, etc.) to attract traffic. It also help search engines to define your website.
- Latent Semantic Indexing: Using this helps to understand the main theme behind your website. For this, you can use Latent Sematic Indexing graphs.
- Internal Links: Add anchor text in your content of website but carefully. It should always be relevant and descriptive when seen.
- Guest Posting: Guest posting is one of the most effective way to get quality backlinks and traffic to your website. Quality backlinks means higher ranking in Search engines. You can buy guest posts from many platforms e-g: BuySellGuestPost, Fiverr, warriorforum, etc,
- Ahrefs: It is a very important tool. It shows the overall performance of your website in terms of knowing rivals, backlinks and internal linking.
- Screaming Frog: It is a tool, which will help you to see non-working links of your website and examine other problems related to those links.
- Google Webmaster: It helps you to analyze plagiarism in the content of your website.
- Website Speed: For checking the website speed, you should use GT Metrix and Pingdom.
- Google Mobile-Friendly Tool: It is a tool provided by Google to check that if your website is according to the mobile usage format or not. As we know that number of mobile users are more than the desktop users. Therefore, we need to focus on them first.
- Namechk: It is a very remarkable tool for checking if someone has copied your brand name or not?
- Automatic SEO auditing: Automatic Search Engine Optimization auditing can be done by using the SEO Audit Tool. This is a very fast tool; otherwise doing auditing manually is a very extra-long procedure.
Latest posts by Beetle Post (see all)
- Websites That Identify What Song Is Playing Near You - May 4, 2018
- 3 Do’s And Don’ts to Emphasize on For a Decent Website Design In 2018 - April 27, 2018
- 6 Best Resources to Hunt Down CSS Snippets - April 27, 2018