It is difficult to compete with Photoshop in the world of photo editing. It is true that Gimp does a good job, and that we have good options in article 10 excellent free alternatives to Photoshop, or in 4 online image editors that resemble Photoshop, but Photoshop remains the most complete, and few approach to Everything it offers.
Among them we have Affinity, an option that until now was only for Mac, and has attracted worldwide attention for the flexibility and power of the tool. You can see his presentation video to check it.
The solution, which has now opened its doors to the Windows world, is a more affordable alternative, since you only have to pay a fixed amount to buy it, without subscriptions, and its price, at the moment, is 40 dollars for the rest of Life, with guaranteed upgrades.
Affinity Photo won the Best Mac App of the Year award in 2015, and the Windows version now comes in Affinity 1.5, which also includes new features:
- – Macros, to record and play a set of commands
- – Advanced HDR Combination
- – A full-pitch mapping workspace for HDR and LDR images
- – Focus to achieve great depth of field from several images
- – Complete batch processing to process large folders of images at one time
- – Direct recovery of PSD
- – Automatic lens corrections based on profiles of thousands of lens and body combinations